Saturday, November 7, 2009

Progress, progress!!

So, I didn't even bother to check and see what my last post on here was or when. I think I did let everyone know that after finally admitting that doing it on my own wasn't working, I decided to go back to Weight Watchers. Well, Weight Watchers IS working!!
I have officially lost 25 lbs!!
I have surpassed my 10% goal--losing 10% of your starting body weight--and I should be down at least another 10 lbs by Christmas! YAY!
There's a definite difference in my clothes. I can feel clothes loosening up on me which is nice. I mean, I already dropped a size back in August and now I'm getting close to dropping another. I'm definitely feeling better about myself and I'm even doing a better job getting things done at home...of course, that had a lot to do with another practice I instituted (with the help of my wonderful husband)......a chore chart! Yeah, but for me it works. I love being able to check things off and feel like I've accomplished something everyday even if it's a mess again by the next day...which it usually is.
So point being, I'm healthier,
my home is cleaner on a more regular basis,
and my husband is happier
because I'm happier
and he doesn't have to come home
to a messy house everyday.
Life is good!

No comments: