Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Week 1 Update...

Well, it's now been a full week and let's just say I've had a rough start. The good news is, I do believe there were several occasions where I ate less than I would normally have eaten and I did exercise at least once. And I ran around (just running errands and things like that) a little more than I normally do. I'm going to have to make a more concerted effort if I'm really going to make a difference though. The other good news is that I finally have a bathroom scale and I can therefore track my progress more accurately. I really still have a strong desire and even still feel motivated to change so that's also encouraging.

Thanks to all of you who have shown your support already! It really does help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay. it's been about a month now...