Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Last Thing...

I was just reminded of during our little family scripture study about 5 minutes ago of the verse in Alma 37:6, the verse I have written under the title of my blog. As I read that to my little boys, I was gently reminded of my need to include my Heavenly Father in this mission I am embarking on. I know that I will be much more successful in this venture as I put first things first and that means making personal scripture study and prayer as important as the goals I set previously. I'm sure that as I improve my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior, I will be blessed with renewed motivation and determination to follow through in my weak moments and perhaps discouraging days ahead.

So to make them as important, I will have to document my goals in those two areas as well: Personal prayer: at least twice daily, morning and night. Scripture study: at least 30 minutes daily.

No comments: