Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Birth of Clark

So when Lissa said she wanted to name her baby Clark there were several people who weren't thrilled about the idea. I wasn't sure what to think. After explaining her reasoning, it made a lot more sense. She wanted to give new, good meaning to the name.....so that it's not necessarily a "4-letter word" to my family forever after...especially considering we still have family members with the last name and a whole new generation of Clarks. Well, Clark Abram McDonald was born Thursday, November 6.....ironically, the same date and day even that my mom and dad were married 33 years ago. I just thought it was interesting that he was born , giving a rebirth to the name Clark, on the same day that our own Clark family was born, so to speak. Just kind of makes it mean more I think.
Clark Abram McDonald -- 7 lbs, 8 oz 20 inches long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We changed the spelling of his middle name to Abram... no "h"