Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I know.....I'm vain! I've always loved my birthday every year and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest! And in some ways it's pretty amazing I made it to 29! (Being the accident-prone "klutzo" that I am!) But I've made it this far and overall, life's been pretty good to me! And I'm really not nearly as accident-prone anymore like I used to be so I really am improving! I have a great husband, two wonderful children who are often too cute for words!! A great family and wonderful set of in-laws have been a great blessing in my life. And I have pretty great friends as well. Thank you to everyone who's helped me get to where I am today! I know I've a long way to go but I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help. Thanks for being great influences in my life!

No comments: